Terms & Conditions
This document is an electronic record in terms of National Information Technology Development Agency Act, 2007 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the National Information Technology Development Agency Act, 2007. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Your use of the Amicki.com website, www.Amicki.com (hereinafter referred to as “Amicki.com.”) and services and tools are governed by the following terms and conditions as applicable to Amicki.com. If you transact on Amicki.com, you shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the website for such transaction. By mere use of the website you shall be contracting with Strongbridge Systems Network, a company incorporated under Companies and Allied Matters Act, 1990 with registered office at 50 Funsho street, Ago palace way, okota, Lagos, Nigeria and these terms and conditions constitute your binding obligations.
ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT, SO PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING
Use of the Amicki.com Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Nigerian governing laws. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member of Amicki.com and shall not transact or use Amicki.com website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on Amicki.com, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents who have registered as users of Amicki.com. Amicki.com reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to Amicki.com if it is brought to Amicki.com’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to Amicki.com, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Amicki.com through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Amicki.com periodically as and when required. Amicki.com may communicate with You by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Membership on Amicki.com is free. Amicki.com does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on Amicki.com. However Amicki.com reserves the right to charge fee and change its policies from time to time. In particular, Amicki.com may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on Amicki.com. In such an event Amicki.com reserves, without notice to You, the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee and related policies shall automatically become effective immediately once implemented on Amicki.com. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Nigerian Naira. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in Nigeria for making payments to Amicki.com.
Use of Amicki.com Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Amicki.com shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
(a) Belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right
(b) Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” or misleading in any way.
(c) Is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(d) Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(e) Involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
(f) Promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
(g) Infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [(including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(h) Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(i) Contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(j) Provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(k) Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(l) Contains video, photographs, or images of another person age 18 or older without his or her express written consent and permission or those of any minor (regardless of whether you have consent from the minor or his or her legal guardian).
(m) Tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access (as defined herein and in other applicable Codes of Conduct or End User Access and License Agreements) to the Sites or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Sites or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(o) Solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which Amicki.com, in its sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
(p) Interferes with another user’s use and enjoyment of Amicki.com Website or any other individual’s user and enjoyment of similar services;
(r) Harm minors in any way;
(s) Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
(t) Violates any law for the time being in force;
(u) Deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(v) Impersonate another person;
(w) Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(x) Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
(y) Shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(z) Shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
(aa) Shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
(ab)You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. Amicki.com reserves the right to bar any such activity.
(ac)You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of Amicki.com website, or any other systems or networks connected to Amicki.com Website or to any Amicki.com’s server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through Amicki.com Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
(ad)You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of Amicki.com website or any network connected to Amicki.com website nor breach the security or authentication measures on Amicki.com website or any network connected to Amicki.com Website.
(ae)You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to Amicki.com Website, or any other customer of Amicki.com, including any Amicki.com account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit Amicki.com Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through Amicki.com Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by Amicki.com Website.
(af)You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of Amicki.com Website or Amicki.com’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Amicki.com.
(ag)You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
(ah)You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to Amicki.com on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
From time to time, you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the items or services proposed to be sold by you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. .
(aj)You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such items or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
(ak)You shall not lift (i.e. copy and paste) images of products you want to sell on Amicki.com from other websites, images to be used must be original images and not stolen images or content posted on another site. And in the event that you violate this term, you hereby indemnify Amicki of any third party claim thereon.
(am)You understand that Amicki.com has the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Amicki.com Website) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, we can (and you hereby expressly authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
YOU REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THE MATERIALS YOU POST ON THE Amicki.com WEBSITE AND IN YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES.
Please be advised that such Content posted does not necessarily reflect the views of Amicki.com. In no event shall Amicki.com assume or have any responsibility or liability for any Content posted or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from use of Content and/or appearance of Content on Amicki.com. You hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to all Content you provide and all information it contains and that such Content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libelous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through Amicki.com, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. Amicki.com shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on Amicki.com.
It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on Amicki.com and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of Amicki.com, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. Amicki.com does not approve of such unauthorized uses but by using the Amicki.com Website you acknowledge and agree that Amicki.com is not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on Amicki.com. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on Amicki.com.
Amicki.com shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of People, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content, contained on Amicki.com is owned, controlled or licensed by or to Amicki.com, and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
You may use information on Amicki.com products and services purposely made available by Amicki.com for downloading from the Site, provided that you (1) not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Amicki.com does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on Amicki.com website, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third party websites using Amicki.com APIs or otherwise. In addition, Amicki.com may provide links to the third party websites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, Amicki.com assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them, and Amicki.com does not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). Amicki.com does not in any way endorse any third party website(s) or content thereof
Amicki.com welcomes links to this site. You may establish a hypertext link to Amicki.com website, provided that the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your site by Amicki.com. You must not use on your site or in any other manner any trademarks, service marks or any other materials appearing on Amicki.com, including any logos or characters, without the express written consent of Amicki.com and the owner of the mark or materials. You must not frame or otherwise incorporate into another third party website or present in conjunction with or juxtaposed against such a website any of the content or other materials on the Amicki.com website without Amicki.com’s prior written consent.
These Terms and Conditions govern the repair and maintenance of your device.
1. Amicki may subcontract with other service providers for the repair of your product.
2. Payment for repairs are to be made directly to Amicki. Your payment is due upon approval of repair charges. Unless specified otherwise, the estimated amount includes all parts, labor, and certain transportation required for the repair of the product plus any applicable tax, plus return shipping within the United States and its territories. Amicki may hold you responsible for return shipping charges, if Amicki inspects your product, provides an estimate for you, and you do not authorize Amicki to undertake the repairs for the estimated charges.
3. If Amicki determines, while inspecting your product, that repairs are needed due to the failure of parts that are not supplied by Amicki or are needed due to damage caused by abuse, misuse or misapplication, Amicki reserves the right to perform repairs or to return the product to you without repairing it. You may also be charged for return shipping charges.
4. In the case of non-warranty repairs or maintenance where a revised estimate is needed, Amicki may seek your approval of a revised estimate. If you do not agree that Amicki may revise the charges, Amicki will return your product. Return shipping charges apply.
5. If repairing your product under your product’s warranty or extended service contract, Amicki may use new or reconditioned parts, if permitted by the terms. If repairing parts outside of warranty or extended service contract, Amicki may use new or reconditioned parts. Amicki will retain the replaced part that is exchanged under repair service as its property, and the replacement part will become your property. Replaced parts are generally repairable and are exchanged or repaired by Amicki for value. If applicable law requires Amicki to return a replaced part to you, you agree to pay Amicki the additional cost of the replacement item.
6. If Amicki repairs your product under warranty or extended service contract, the repairs will be covered solely by the terms of the warranty or extended service contract and applicable provisions of law. If your product is repaired outside of warranty, Amicki warrants (1) that the repairs will be performed in a competent and workmanlike manner and (2) that all parts used to repair your product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days, unless otherwise specified by Amicki. Information on your product’s parts warranty may be obtained by contacting Amicki at [email protected] The warranty on parts is an express limited warranty. If a defect exists in a replacement part during the part’s warranty period, at its option, Amicki will (1) repair the part, using new or reconditioned replacement parts, (2) replace the part with a new or reconditioned equivalent part, or (3) refund the original repair/replacement charges made by Amicki.
THIS WARRANTY AND REMEDY ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES, AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE REPAIR PARTS. AMICKI SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO SUCH PARTS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IF AMICKI CANNOT LAWFULLY DISCLAIM IMPLIED WARRANTIES UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THE EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY. Some states and territories do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or exclusions or limitations on the duration of implied warranties or conditions, so these limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. The express limited warranty on repair parts gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary by state or territory.
7. IF ANY PRODUCT SHOULD BE DAMAGED OR LOST WHILE IN AMICKI’S CUSTODY, AMICKI’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE COST OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE AFFECTED PRODUCT. SUBJECT TO THE PREVIOUS SENTENCE, AMICKI’S ENTIRE LIABILITY FOR YOUR DAMAGES FROM ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE REPAIR OF YOUR PRODUCT, WHETHER DUE TO AMICKI’S NEGLIGENCE OR TO ANY OTHER REASON, IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNTS THAT YOU PAY FOR REPAIR SERVICES. AMICKI HAS NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SUCH AS LOST PROFITS OR REVENUE. AMICKI ALSO HAS NO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO DATA OR SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS. YOUR ONLY REMEDY UNDER THIS REPAIR AGREEMENT IS TO SEEK RECOVERY OF DAMAGES AGAINST AMICKI IN AN AMOUNT NOT TO EXCEED WHAT YOU HAVE PAID FOR REPAIR SERVICES.
8. If you have not claimed your product and paid all charges due within sixty (60) days after being notified by Amicki that your product has been repaired, Amicki will consider your product abandoned. Amicki will provide such notice to you at the mailing address you furnished when you authorized the repairs. Amicki may dispose of your product in accordance with applicable provisions of law, and, specifically, may sell your product at a private or public sale without liability to you. Amicki reserves its statutory and any other lawful liens for unpaid charges.
9. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Lagos (without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions). If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be illegal or unenforceable for any reason, that offending provision will be deemed null and void and will no longer be part of the Terms and Conditions; and the Terms and Conditions will be enforceable as though that provision never was a part of such Terms and Conditions.
10. These Terms and Conditions are the only Terms and Conditions that govern Amicki’s repair of your product in Nigeria and its territories. No other oral or written terms or conditions apply, including Terms and Conditions in any purchase order that you provide to Amicki.
11. Amicki reserves the right to repair or not repair products that are purchased in NIgeria or its territories and then exported to other countries. Consumers living outside of the U.S.A. who have purchased from Amicki.com within Nigeria and its territories who require repairs should contact Amicki’s Export Department at [email protected] for further instructions.
Information submitted may be made available to Amicki partners who can in turn use it for verification purposes
Mandatory Declaration – Computers
1. You hereby declare that you have provided all necessary Legal Delivery Details for the shipment of the product to the destination specified by you in the Order.
2. You further declare that the Product will be acquired for personal use of the Consignee and/or Buyer. The Product will not be sold, resold, bartered or in any way disposed for profit.
Disclaimer Of Warranties And Liability
This website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to you through this site are provided on Amicki.com on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Amicki.com does not warrant that:
• This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
• The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Amicki.com will not be liable to you in any way or in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, Amicki.com website.
Amicki.com does not warrant that this site; information, content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through Amicki.com website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Amicki.com are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on Amicki.com constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
All the products sold on Amicki.com are governed by different state laws and if Amicki.com is unable to deliver such products due to implications of different state laws, Amicki.com will return or will give credit for the amount received by Amicki.com from the sale of such product, that could not be delivered to you.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on Amicki.com. By registering your phone number with us, you consent to be contacted by Amicki.com via phone calls and / or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. Amicki.com will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS’.
While availing any of the payment method/s offered at Amicki.com, Amicki.com will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
1. Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
2. Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your “Bank/s”, or
3. Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
All payments made against the purchases/services on Amicki.com by you shall be compulsorily in Nigerian Naira acceptable by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Amicki.com does not accept any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Amicki.com.
Without limiting other remedies, Amicki.com may limit your activity, immediately remove your information, warn other Users of your actions, immediately temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate or block your membership, and/or refuse to provide you with access to Amicki.com website in the event, but not limited to:
2. If Amicki.com is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide; or
3. If it is believed that your actions may cause legal liability for you, other Users or Amicki.com. Amicki.com may at any time at its sole discretion reinstate suspended users.
- Applicable Law
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of The Federal Republic of Nigeria. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in Nigeria Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on Amicki.com is presented solely for the purpose of sale in Nigeria. Amicki.com makes no representation that materials in Amicki.com are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than Nigeria. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than Nigeria do so on their own initiative and Amicki.com is not responsible for supply of goods/refund for the goods ordered from other locations/Countries other than Nigeria, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by Amicki.com. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights that are owned and controlled by us or by other parties that have licensed their material to us. Material on Amicki.com web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by us is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other web site or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, noncommercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
- Copyright complaint
We at Amicki.com respect the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement you can write to us at [email protected]
- Risk of loss
All items purchased from Amicki.com are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the Risk of Loss shall remain with Amicki.com until the item is transferred to You. In the event that the items are damaged after receipt, the risk falls on the customer.
- Product Description
Amicki.com tries to be as accurate as possible. However, Amicki.com does not warrant that product description or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by .com itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
- Pricing/Typographical error
If Amicki.com comes across any difference in pricing resulting from typographic errors with regards to pricing or product information, Amicki.com shall have the right to rectify the same or cancel the order(s) and refund monies, if any, collected from the customer within 10-15 business days of such corrective action taken. The mode of refund will be the same as at the time of placing the order. Cash on Delivery order refunds will be done by cheque.
- Cancellation of order
- Amicki.com reserves the right to cancel any order without any explanation for doing so, under situation where Amicki.com is not able to meet the requirement of the order placed or order so placed/cancelled does not comply with the Amicki.com policy or for any reason. However, Amicki.com will ensure that any communication of cancellation of an order is intimated within appropriate time to the concerned person and any applicable refund, will be made in reasonable time.
- Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL Amicki.com BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF Amicki.com HAS BEEN INFORMED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Our Contact
- Please send any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Site to [email protected] or to our office at funsho street, ago palace way, okota, Lagos, Nigeria.